I wanted to do a post to help new Bitcoin users. Time and time again, I see the same story posted over and over again on forums, facebook and other social media sites and it goes something like this:
“A bitcoin user finds what they think is the best new bitcoin cloud mining company online. They are guaranteed a high daily percentage on their bitcoin investment and begin getting paid bitcoin daily. The person begins posting about their incredible results and everything goes good for 30-45 days. Then right when the person thinks they have found the road to bitcoin riches the company closes up the site and everyone is left shocked and confused. They now have absolutely nothing to show for it. In some cases many of these people are left not even getting their initial investment back because they never withdrew their initial earnings (which you should always due with high interest investment sites) until they made their investment back. Instead they kept compounding their daily earnings and were left with hundreds and even thousands of dollars of bitcoin still in their account that they no longer can access. I know that this happens all the time and yes it has even happened to me.
Please don’t think I wrote this post today to tell you to join any particular bitcoin company or mining program because I didn’t. I am not even going to recommend to you which bitcoin mining companies and programs you should join. I’m not even going to tell you which bitcoin mining companies and programs that I am currently using to make bitcoin every day like clockwork . Even though part of me thinks I should because I am an expert in this subject, and if I did I know for a fact that you would never ever get scammed. I know you would never ever lose money again, but I will stick to my guns and use this post as a teaching lesson instead of a recruitment piece. You can always email me or message me on Facebook if you would like to know!
So here are The 9 Most Important Things To Look For When Choosing A Bitcoin Mining Company so that you don’t ever have to lose money or get scammed again!!!
1. Longevity Doesn’t Mean Legitimate.
A mining company that is set up as a ponzi scheme doesn’t have to open and close overnight. There is no way for you to pull your money out, so they will keep on doing business long after you’ve realized you’ve been scammed. That means that a company with 10 months of mining history isn’t necessarily legitimate — keep researching.
2. Pics Of Mining Operation Or It Doesn’t Exist.
Datacenters are large operations and you can prove they exist by taking pictures of them. If your mining company isn’t sharing photos of their operation, start asking questions.
3. Look For The ASIC Endorsement.
If a cloud mining company does real business, then they have had to work with an Asic vendor before. These vendors freely give out endorsements to their customers as a form of self-advertisement. A mining company can easily acquire one. No Asic endorsement should raise red flags.
4. Beware Of The Huge Discounts.
Remember that in the world of Bitcoin mining, margins are everything. A company that is laser focused on customer acquisition by giving out huge referral discounts (anything upwards of 10%) should give you pause. That’s a sign of a dangerous (possibly devious) business model.
5. There Should NEVER Be Nothing To Hide.
Do you know the people who operate the mine? Are they forthcoming with their identities? A classic sign that you’ve stumbled onto a scam is that the operators go to extreme lengths to conceal their identities. Look for transparency!
6. Do They Accept Credit Cards? Merchant processing is not easy to get for a Bitcoin mining company. The process can be very tedious and involves being attached to a real identity, so most scams do not go the extra mile to get approved. If they are only accepting anonymous crypto payments, this can be another potential red flag.
7. Are They Visible And Out and About? Are the founders or owners visible (picture) on the website, and can their story be checked outand verified. Also are the owners and the staff regulars at events and has the program itself? Are the constantly contributing to the overall growth of the cryptocurrency industry?
8. There Are No Guarantees. This almost seems to obvious to say, but it’s been tried before, so we’ll warn you anyway. A company that guarantees you profit from mining is selling you lie. No one can predict what the exchange rate will do or what will happen with Bitcoin next. Guarantees should make you suspicious!
9. If it’s Too Good To Be True…
As the saying goes, if it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Are they promising returns far above anyone else in the industry? While profit is the objective, it’s important to always consider if what they are promising is simply too good to be true.
Thanks for visiting my website, and always remember that if you need anything please feel free to contact me anytime you may need help or advice, I AM HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED!